What is Thigh Lift
Thigh lift is the operation that aims to remove excess fat and skin from the inner thigh area and restore the relaxation and fall that is observed locally.
It is a very effective method for dealing with the changes that occur in the thigh with age, pregnancy and large changes in weight.
Thigh straightening plastic is combined very effectively with liposuction and liposculpture t[..]
Candidates for the Surgery
- Healthy people without serious health problems
- People without frequent or large fluctuations in their weight
- Non-smokers or people who intend to follow instructions for at least a temporary cessation of smoking
- People who after talking with the doctor understand the possibilities and what this surgery can offer them
- Overweight people will benefit t[..]
The Examination Before Surgery
During the exam you should be ready to discuss:
- Why do you want to do this surgery, your expectations and the end result that you would consider desirable.
- Medical problems you may have, drug allergies and previous surgeries and medical treatments
- List of medications, vitamins, and supplements you use.
- Also tell your doctor about alcohol, tobacco, or[..]
Preparing For Surgery
- Quit smoking at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs and other medications as they may increase bleeding during surgery (you will be given a list of medications, supplements and foods we recommend to avoid preoperatively)
- Stop taking drugs because they may interact dangerously with the drugs that will be used in the op[..]
The operation can be performed with a combination of local anesthesia and sedation or with general anesthesia.
These options will be discussed during the review.
After the injection of the specially prepared local anesthetic, the appropriate incision will be made exactly where it has been determined during the examination in the doctor's office, the excess skin will be removed a[..]
Risks And Security
The decision for any plastic surgery is personal and should be made by weighing the benefits of achieving your main cosmetic goals and the risks and possible complications of surgery.
Thigh lift surgery is usually a very safe operation, with very little chance of complications, however, as with any surgery there are some unavoidable risks.
You will be asked to sign consent forms[..]
The key to the success of your surgery is to follow exactly the postoperative instructions that will be given to you.
You usually need to be hospitalized for a few hours after the operation in order to recover from the medications given during the operation.
Mobilization takes place immediately in the first postoperative hours and if your doctor examines you if you fee[..]
Costs may vary depending on the complexity and estimated duration of the operation.
- Anesthesia fees - fee of anesthesiologist
- Cost of hospitalization and use of surgical facilities
- Medical examinations, medicines, consumables
- Remuneration of surgeon / assistants
Questions to ask during the examination
- Am I a good candidate for this surgery?
- How should the operation be done to have the best possible results?
- What are the risks and complications associated with surgery? How often do these problems occur?
- How are complications treated?
- How much recovery period and what help will I need during it?
- What should I do to help get the best resu[..]