What is the Brazilian Body Lift
This unique technique, invented and perfected in Brazil, treats the anterior and posterior surface of the trunk and the surrounding areas as a single aesthetic unit.
In contrast to conventional abdominoplasty with liposuction on the lower lateral abdominal wall that improves only a part of the aesthetics of the torso, the above technique, in addition to the above, includes liposuction o[..]
Am I a Candidate for Surgery?
- Healthy people without serious health problems
- People without frequent or large fluctuations in their weight and who have their body and who have finished their pregnancies.
- Non-smokers or people who intend to follow instructions for at least a temporary cessation of smoking
- People who after talking with the doctor understand the possibilities and what this surgery can offer them
The Examination Before Surgery
During the exam you should be ready to discuss:
- Why do you want to have this surgery, what combination of surgeries do you think suits your needs, your expectations and the end result that you would consider desirable.
- Medical problems you may have, drug allergies and previous surgeries and medical treatments
- List of medications, vitamins, and supplements you [..]
Preparing For Surgery
- Quit smoking at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs and other medications as they may increase bleeding during surgery (you will be given a list of medications, supplements and foods we recommend to avoid preoperatively)
- Stop taking drugs because they may interact dangerously with the drugs that will be used in the op[..]
The operation is performed under general anesthesia. Details for each individual operation included in this operation can be found on our website.
Risks And Security
The decision for any plastic surgery is personal and should be made by weighing the benefits of achieving your main cosmetic goals and the risks and possible complications of surgery.
These plastic surgeries are usually very safe, with very little chance of complications, however as with any surgery there are some unavoidable risks.
You will be asked to sign consent forms to ens[..]
The key to the success of your surgery is to follow exactly the postoperative instructions that will be given to you.
It usually takes one day of hospitalization to recover from the medication given during the operation.
You will be mobilized as soon as your situation allows.
If you experience shortness of breath, chest pain or abnormal heart rhythm or heavy bleeding fro[..]
Costs may vary depending on the complexity and estimated duration of the operation.
- Anesthesia fees - fee of anesthesiologist
- Cost of hospitalization and use of surgical facilities
- Medical examinations, medicines, consumables
- Remuneration of surgeon / assistants
Questions to ask during the examination
- Am I a good candidate for this surgery?
- How should the operation be done to have the best possible results?
- What are the risks and complications associated with surgery? How often do these problems occur?
- How are complications treated?
- How much recovery period and what help will I need during it?
- What should I do to help get the best resu[..]