What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a procedure that aims to restore the size and appearance of the breasts after weight loss or after changes caused by pregnancy, to improve any breast asymmetry or simply to increase the size of subplastic breasts. for aesthetic purposes.
Am I a Candidate for the Surgery?
You may be a candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
- You are physically healthy
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have realistic expectations for the end result
- Be at an age when your breasts are fully developed
- Consider that your breasts are too small or smaller than the rest of your body
- Are you unhappy w[..]
The Examination Before Surgery
During a test for possible breast augmentation you should be prepared to discuss:
- Why do you want to have breast augmentation surgery, your expectations and the end result that you would consider desirable.
- Medical problems you may have, drug allergies and previous surgeries and medical treatments
- List of medications, vitamins, and supplements you use. Also te[..]
Preparing For Surgery
- You will need to have general blood tests, ultrasound and / or mammograms.
- If you are over 40 or have a health problem you may need a chest x-ray, electrocardiogram or some more specialized tests.
- If you have a chronic illness you may need to see your doctor or adjust the doses of the medicines you are taking.
- Smoking cessation at least 2 weeks before surger[..]
The operation is usually performed under general anesthesia. Anesthesia combined with local anesthesia with sedation is also possible.
Incisions are made in areas to minimize visible scarring. Incision options include: along the nipple (peritoneal incision), the submaxillary groove below the breast and in the armpit (axillary incision).
The choice of incision depends on the type[..]
Risks And Security
The decision for any plastic surgery is personal and should be made by weighing the benefits of achieving your main cosmetic goals and the risks and possible complications of surgery.
Breast augmentation surgery is usually a very safe operation, however as with any surgery there are some unavoidable risks.
You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understa[..]
Depending on the construction materials
- Breast implants with silicone housing filled with sterile saline.
- Breast implants with silicone housing and filling with silicone gel.
- Polyurethane implants
Depending on the roughness of their outer surface
- Rough surface
- Smooth surface[..]
You usually need to be hospitalized for a few hours after the operation in order to recover from the medications given during the operation.
Mobilization takes place immediately in the first postoperative hours and if your doctor examines you if you feel well you can go home the same day.
In any other case the discharge takes place the next morning.
You will need to take[..]
The cost may vary depending on the type and cost of breast implants to be used, the complexity and the estimated duration of the operation.
Breast augmentation costs may include:
- Purchase of implants
- Anesthesia fees - fee of anesthesiologist
- Cost of hospitalization and use of surgical facilities
- Medical examinations, medicines, consumables
- Surgeon / Assistant fee
Questions to ask during the examination
- Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery?
- How should the operation be done to have the best possible results?
- What shape, size and surface texture of implant is right for me?
- Which incision and which position is recommended for me?
- What are the risks and complications associated with surgery? How often do these problems occur?
Before & After
We want to ensure that you make the right decision by trusting our experience and knowledge.
Below you can see and compare the results before and after some of our procedures.
This 35-year-old woman visited our clinic wishing to correct the fall on her breast and buttocks and the relaxation of the skin on her torso and especially on her abdomen, changes that happened after her pregnancy.
Fill out this short form to request a consultation and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please indicate the services you are interested in in the message field.