What is Buttock Lift?
Butt Lift is the operation that aims to restore the erected youthful image of the buttocks.
The erection can be done with silicone implants or with fat self-transplantation for more natural results and fewer aesthetic complications over time.
Thigh straightening plastic is combined very effectively with liposuction and liposculpture techniques for the upper-inner part of the thigh and back for even greater improvement of the final result.
Candidates for the Surgery
- Healthy people without serious health problems
- People without frequent or large fluctuations in their weight
- Non-smokers or people who intend to follow instructions for at least a temporary cessation of smoking
- People who after talking with the doctor understand the possibilities and what this surgery can offer them
The Examination Before Surgery
During the exam you should be ready to discuss:
- Why do you want to do this surgery, your expectations and the end result that you would consider desirable.
- Medical problems you may have, drug allergies and previous surgeries and medical treatments
- List of medications, vitamins, and supplements you use.
- Also tell your doctor about alcohol, tobacco, or[..]
Preparing For Surgery
- Quit smoking at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs and other medications as they may increase bleeding during surgery (you will be given a list of medications, supplements and foods we recommend to avoid preoperatively)
- Stop taking drugs because they may interact dangerously with the drugs that will be used in the op[..]
The operation is usually performed under general anesthesia.
After the injection of the specially prepared local anesthetic, the appropriate incision will be made, the case will be shaped, the prosthesis will be placed in it and the incision will be sutured.
Liposuction and liposculpture techniques on the thighs and back can be applied [..]
Risks And Security
The decision for any plastic surgery is personal and should be made by weighing the benefits of achieving your main cosmetic goals and the risks and possible complications of surgery.
Thigh lift surgery is usually a very safe operation, with very little chance of complications, however, as with any surgery there are some unavoidable risks.
You will be asked to sign consent forms[..]
The key to the success of your surgery is to follow exactly the postoperative instructions that will be given to you.
You usually need to be hospitalized for a few hours after the operation in order to recover from the medications given during the operation.
Mobilization takes place immediately in the first postoperative hours and if your doctor examines you if you feel well you[..]
Costs may vary depending on the complexity and estimated duration of the operation.
- Anesthesia fees - fee of anesthesiologist
- Cost of hospitalization and use of surgical facilities
- Medical examinations, medicines, consumables
- Remuneration of surgeon / assistants
Questions to ask during the examination
- Am I a good candidate for this surgery?
- How should the operation be done to have the best possible results?
- What are the risks and complications associated with surgery? How often do these problems occur?
- How are complications treated?
- How much recovery period and what help will I need during it?
- What should I do to help get the best resu[..]