What is Breast Lift?
The goal of the breast lift plastic surgery is to remove excess skin and reshape the inside of the breast, to give a straightened, firm and youthful appearance to the breast.
It can also reduce the diameter of the nipple if it has grown normally with age or pregnancy.
The loss of skin elasticity, the reduction of the mammary gland volume and the fall of the breast are normal con[..]
Am I a Candidate for Surgery?
Are you a candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
- You are healthy without significant health problems
- If you are not a smoker or intend to follow smoking cessation instructions preoperatively and postoperatively
- You have realistic expectations and you understand what this surgery can offer you
- Are you annoyed by the feeling that your breasts ar[..]
The Examination Before Surgery
During a breast augmentation test you should be prepared to discuss:
- Why do you want to have breast augmentation surgery, your expectations and the end result that you would consider desirable.
- Medical problems you may have, drug allergies and previous surgeries and medical treatments
- List of medications, vitamins, and supplements you use. Also tell your docto[..]
Preparing For Surgery
Your safety in the operating room is a top priority for us.
- You will need to have general blood tests, ultrasound and / or mammograms.
- If you are over 40 or have a health problem you may need a chest x-ray, electrocardiogram or some more specialized tests.
- If you have a chronic illness you may need to see your doctor or adjust the doses of the medicines you ar[..]
There are various breast lift techniques depending on the shape and size of the breasts, the degree of sagging, the amount of excess skin, the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
The operation is usually performed under general anesthesia.
There are 3 possible intersection / access points. The choice of incision is mainly based on the degree of fall and the amount of[..]
Risks And Security
The decision for any plastic surgery is personal and should be made by weighing the benefits of achieving your main cosmetic goals and the risks and possible complications of surgery.
Breast augmentation surgery is usually a very safe operation, however as with any surgery there are some unavoidable risks.
You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understa[..]
When the operation is completed, a special support bra will be applied to minimize swelling and support the breasts as they heal.
The key to the success of your surgery is to follow exactly the postoperative instructions that will be given to you.
It is important that surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force, friction or movement during treatment.
Costs may vary depending on the complexity and estimated duration of the operation.
Breast augmentation costs may include:
- Anesthesia fees - fee of anesthesiologist
- Cost of hospitalization and use of surgical facilities
- Medical examinations, medicines, consumables
- Remuneration of surgeon / assistants
Questions to ask during the examination
- Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery?
- How should the operation be done to have the best possible results?
- What shape, size and technique are right for me?
- Which incision and which reduction technique is recommended for me?
- What are the risks and complications associated with surgery? How often do these problems occur?